Thursday, September 25, 2014

Greece to Italy

 
 
 
Ciao! That's hello in Italian and I say it to everyone now whether they want to talk to me or not.  Let's hit up some quick updates first. 
 
-Europe rules!
 
-We still don't have our shipment of ties.
 
-We are creating Youtube videos now. I'm posting them on my Facebook wall and the "Crushing Europe" Facebook page.
 
-Thanks to anyone that has sent me donations.  It is much appreciated.  Especially my buddy "Tree Trunk" who sent me the last $8 on his Paypal account.  Which basically means I'm drinking the finest beer on tap in Rome tonight!  When in Rome, right Mat???!!! Rage!!!!
 
-I'm averaging about 5 USA chants per day at various locations since I've gotten to Europe. If you are wearing the American flag/USA on this continent, I will find you!


 

 
Day 21- Day 23 Thessaloniki, Greece

We kept hanging out in this town hoping our shipment of ties would come.  Unfortunately the ties are still processing somewhere in Greece.  We still don't have the ties :(!  So not a lot happened these days except planning for our Ferry to Italy!  But first we had to head down to Athens to meet Tanner's aunt and hang out for a night. 

Day 24 Thessaloniki> Athens Greece

We hitchhiked down to Athens today.  It was Tanner, our couchsurfing friend, and myself.  Lets get some video going!  Here's our list of 10 Hitchhiking Essentials for Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpH0dGSBrx8

We then made it to Athens and met Tanner's Aunt late that night.

Day 25 Athens, Greece

Today we did the tourist scene and hit up a museum and the Parthenon.  Then at night we went all around the city and sat at the steps of the Congress building of Greece.  This is where I had a dance-off! 

 
(Parthenon)
 
 
 
Dance-off video...
 
 
 
 
Day 26 and Day 27 Athens, Greece> Patras, Greece> Bari, Italy > Naples, Italy
 
We woke up the next day in Athens and took a 2 hour bus ride to a port town called Patras.  Tanner's Aunt, Tanner, and myself are taking a ferry to Greece!!!
 
Here's video....
 
 
Day 28 Naples, Italy> Rome, Italy
 
Today I had spaghetti for breakfast, pizza for lunch, then went to a volcano. Italy! Italy! Italy! Tanner and I like Naples and may consider getting an apartment here next week for like a month or 2 and sell ties on the streets.  Tanner's Aunt has been great to us!  Helping us pay for lodging, transportation, food, etc and I think is enjoying the trip :)  She leaves in 2 days and then Tanner's friend meets us in Rome on Tuesday.  We just got to Rome via train tonight.  I love this country already!!!
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment